At Sunbather, we are committed to ensuring the satisfaction and peace of mind of our valued customers. To initiate a warranty claim, please follow our Warranty Claim Process:
Step 1: Claim Submission
- Please see below for our Warranty Claim Form.
- Complete the form in its entirety, including proof of purchase.
- Submit the form.
- You will receive acknowledgement of your Warranty Claim Form within 2 business days.
Step 2: Assessment and Inspection
We will carefully review your claim to determine the nature of the issue and whether it falls within the scope of our warranty.
Once a claim has been submitted, a team member will contact you within 7 business days to notify you of one of the following:
- Acceptance of your claim and how we will rectify the issue, including quote where relevant e.g. replace product or repair.
- Decline of the warranty claim and reasons why, as well as options for repair or replacement.
- We are still working on your claim and are awaiting further feedback e.g. review from engineering.
- Further information is required e.g. a site visit is needed.
Sunbather reserves the right to assess each warranty claim individually to determine the appropriate course of action:
Field Service: If deemed necessary, we will dispatch our technicians to provide a warranty service on-site.
Repairs at Sunbather Branch: Some claims may require the product to be returned to a Sunbather Branch for repair. For easily returnable products, it is the responsibility of the Purchaser to return them to our designated repair facility at their own expense.
Products returned without prior approval may not be accepted and return costs will be borne by the Purchaser.
Step 3: Decision
Based on the assessment, we will inform the Purchaser of the outcome:
- If the issue is deemed to be covered by our warranty, Sunbather will repair or replace the necessary parts or products as identified by a Sunbather representative and as per warranty conditions. Where product warranty is month by month pro-rata, a quote may be issued.
- If the issue is determined not to be covered by the warranty, Sunbather can still assist with repair or replacement, but the Purchaser will be responsible for all associated costs.
In cases where a site visit is required by a Sunbather technician, an upfront call out fee will be payable. If found to be warranty, Sunbather will refund the call out fee within 5 business days.
In cases where a warranty service is provided and is subsequently found to be non-warranty, the Purchaser will be responsible for:
- Any call-out charges incurred, including travel where applicable.
- Labour costs.
- Replacement parts, if needed.